Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Family Session

I took some family photos for one of my best friends and her family yesterday! We had a great time and a lot of laughs from her little brother, Chet! I love how these turned out and her baby Hazel was in the best little mood, so I was so happy we were able to get some good shots of her with her grandparents, aunt & uncles who came from out of town :) Here are some sneak peeks of the beautiful family!








To see more of their family photos, check out my photography page here

 I am having so much fun on my photography journey. My husband has been nothing but supportive and has provided me with literally everything I've asked and needed (wanted, really). He really is the best and my biggest fan. I just had to brag on him for a minute :) 

 I am looking forward to all my sessions in these coming weeks because of the NICE weather! Woo hoo! But, now the warm weather only reminds me that I need to start working out again... BUT, that's a whole other blog post! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10