Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Tyrone & Sarah Maternity Shoot

I had my first shoot with my sweet friend, Sarah & her husband, Tyrone! They're expecting their first baby & I am so happy they let me share this special day with them. I had a blast with these two! They really are the sweetest couple. He kept telling her how gorgeous she looked. (& she did!) You can just see the love they have for each other & I know that baby Logan will just add to it. He sure is a lucky little boy! I told Sarah I wish everyone could see their marriage as an example, they really are that great!

We did the shoot at my parents house since it was close to where Sarah & Tyrone live. My parents have a good amount of land & some pretty spots, so it worked out perfectly. 

The wind was crazy that whole morning & early afternoon. I was so nervous that it would be bad during pictures, but it stopped around 4:00pm & I met with Sarah & Tyrone at 4:15! Perfect timing.

We got some props & walked around to find some spots. (I'm a poet & didn't know it) Thankfully, My parents watched the kiddos inside, so we wouldn't have a wild boy running around in his undies in the background of all the pictures! (We will just save those for when baby Logan can do the job!)

Damon has been so busy with putting out anhydrous, so he got out of his daddy duties for the shoot.

Any who, here's a peek of some of my favorite shots!











I told you they're precious! & Tyrone was right, she is such a gorgeous mama to be! Thank you, Tyrone & Sarah! I cannot wait to meet Mr. Logan Reed! 

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10